'Be anxious for nothing..." ~Philippians 4:6

Thursday, June 30, 2016

NEW DAY


If I didn't know better, I'd think Marsha Burns was spying on me. Isn't it something how a timely word can get you together, and change your perspective. Wow.I wish I could thank her. The encouragement I've been given in the past few days has been so wonderful. Here's today's very timely and wise devotional from Small Straws in a Soft Wind. It made me smile and I thought I'd share. I hope you smile, too:

 
"Put your issues aside and stop fussing over things that are basically inconsequential.  Quiet your soul and find your place of peace.  Begin again with a clean slate, leaving behind all the things that have kept you in turmoil.  You have very little authority or control over most of the things you worry about.  Re-establish spiritual perspective, says the Lord."  Matthew 6:27 "Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?            

No comments:

Post a Comment