'Be anxious for nothing..." ~Philippians 4:6

Saturday, March 9, 2024

QUARANTINE LIFE: DREAMS




Well, that was weird…lol

In my dream, I drove to a suburban neighborhood to visit friends (although I don’t know who).

I parked in front of their house, got out, and started walking, when I heard a guy shouting, “No, no! Keep walking! Don’t stay there! I have to get that snake!”

When I turned around, there was a humongous creature slithering near the front driver’s side tire of my car. (Had I driven over it? How could I not have seen, nor felt it?) 

The guy yelled again, “See! I already got the other one!” 

I looked in the direction he was pointing, and there was a charred, black, coiled form, lying in a heap on the lawn. All of the surrounding grass was singed. It was as if the guy had taken a blowtorch to it. 

I ran as far down the sidewalk as I could, (which further proves it was a dream…lol), turned around, and just as the guy was stepping off of his porch, with some kind of weapon in hand, an elephant emerged from beneath my car. (I’m laughing now about my dream’s zoom feature.) All I could see was a giant, wrinkled foot trampling the snake, and flattening it like a crepe. The weight caused the snakes’s head to fan out like a cobra’s . Oddly, the snake had a face and forward facing eyes.

The guy was cheering about the way the elephant killed the snake, so that he didn’t have to, but as the elephant took its foot off of the snake, the creature’s underbelly turned a glowing, lime green. The snake seemed to re-inflate, and revive itself. 

Then I woke up.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment