'Be anxious for nothing..." ~Philippians 4:6

Friday, July 16, 2021

QUARANTINE LIFE : IT'S HOT!


♪ ♫♪ ♫ 

Sangin', I-I-I-I don't wanna go to Hell 

Oh-oh oh, I-I-I-I-I don't wanna go to Hell! 

O-o-o-o-o, If the heat outside foretells 

Of the fire in Satan's wells 

Oh, Law-day, I-I-I-I don't wanna go to Hell 


Take a lesson from the weather 

Best you get yourself together 

If you thought today was hot 

Just imagine what Hell's got!

Get some water; time will tell 

Will the heat subside or swell?

Oh, Law-day,  I don't wanna go to Hell...


Went outside today

And my curls melted away 

Tried hard not to complain 

But the Sun had scorched my brain 

Thought white garments would do well 

Hope my armpits didn't smell 

Oh Law-day, I-I-I-I don't wanna go to Hell...


EVERYBODY! 

I-I-I-I....♪ ♫♪ ♫

No comments:

Post a Comment