'Be anxious for nothing..." ~Philippians 4:6

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

QUARANTINE LIFE: IN MEMORY OF JARVIS

 










When you pray, please include my Louisiana family, particularly my niece, Nicole Williams Johnson, as we mourn the passing of her dear husband, 
Jarvis Johnson Sr.
Sending love and hugs to little Sydney, my big sister, Robyn Williams Carlin, brother-in-law, Winton Carlin, and great-nephews, Marcus Roberts, Jordan Williams, and Tyler Williams. 
I pray that God comfort them, and bless them for the loving, and dedicated way they supported him during his illness, and helped one another shoulder the weight of caregiving.
My sincere condolences to the immediate and extended families of Jarvis’s parents, 
the late Charles Edward Johnson, and Ruby Mae Battiste Johnson.


#IHateCancer





No comments:

Post a Comment