'Be anxious for nothing..." ~Philippians 4:6

Thursday, September 14, 2023

QUARANTINE LIFE: THURSDAY THOUGHTS---MEMORIES

Facebook’s memories feature reminded me of a dream I had in 2009.

A group of very well-dressed people broke into my home. My daughter and I were frightened and crouched in a corner, when one of the robbers asked, "Vanessa? Is that you? Girl, hey!" 

To our surprise, she waved her gun in the air, and yelled at her partners-in-crime to put everything back, then looked at me and asked, "Now, Girl, what do you want us to take?"

There was a large, ugly, brown recliner in the middle of the floor. They took that. When one guy tried to take our books, she yelled at him, and he dropped them in the hallway. 

They still had their guns drawn, but they’d suddenly become movers

The ringleader was orchestrating what they took, and they weren't happy about the turn of events at all, but they did what she said. 

When they left, we stood in the middle of the floor, stunned, and looking around at the space.

Now, I’m curious what the whole thing meant…lol



#dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment