'Be anxious for nothing..." ~Philippians 4:6

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

QUARANTINE LIFE: TRIED AND TRUE

 


For my most recent painting, I knew there were colors I wanted to use, but that I'd rather not mix myself. I've tried other acrylics throughout the pandemic, and only one brand didn't deliver the vibrant color and consistency I like. I browsed, but I already knew what brand I wanted.
My favorite acrylics tend to be pricey, but I was happy to see the Liquitex 48 tube basic acrylic set available for 58% off at Amazon.

There's a lot the be said for things that are tried and true.
I thought about all of the things I've tended to substitute or settle for, knowing that they'll be lacking in one way or another. (Paper towels, tortilla chips, and ketchup come to mind...lol...)
The pandemic may have curbed spending and inspired saving, and but some things  really are worth every penny if it means there will be no waste, and you'll get favorable results.

No comments:

Post a Comment