'Be anxious for nothing..." ~Philippians 4:6

Saturday, February 11, 2012

SATURDAY THOUGHTS: ENJOY THE VIEW


I just stood at the patio door this morning and looked out. It was beautiful. 
I'm not sure how long I stared before I opened the door. 
I soon found it was beautiful AND cold.

Every now and then it's nice to get away, and you don't even have to go far.
My nice, serene morning in Williamsburg has morphed into a nice serene afternoon.


It had been cloudy all day, but one huge, ominous looking cloud stood out. 
A little after 5 PM, errands all done, and Chick-fil-A in tow, as soon as the lock on the door was turned, the snow began to fall swiftly. 
It started so suddenly it was a little shocking, and the flakes were huge
It was as if it was waiting for us to get safely inside....: )









#williamsburg

No comments:

Post a Comment