'Be anxious for nothing..." ~Philippians 4:6

Sunday, January 7, 2024

QUARANTINE LIFE: SUNDAY THOUGHTS


While reading comments made about a frighteningly misspelled, strangely structured, ungrammatical post, it was clear: 
Never mind the posts on social media. Sometimes, it's really about the comments. They're what you're there for, because you know they're gonna be hilarious. So many have missed their comedy writer calling.

2024 is in its infancy, but folk are piling on already, concerning their collective confusion. 

The nominees for best comment, about a poorly (or hastily) crafted post, in desperate need of editing with an old-school, red Bic pen, are:

1. "Maaaaaan...my brain is so out of breath."

2. "I can understand the meaning of my dog's barking better than this post."

3. "Let me go walk my fish."

4. With this level of intelligence, you could be President."

5. It don't make sense THIS week, either."

6. "When trying to be deep goes wrong."

7. "Bruh...I tried to read this so many times..."

8. "I think it's backwards."

9. "I crashed and rebooted trying to read this."

10. "I thought it was me."

11. I  can't do this today. No. Naw. NOPE."

12. "I thought I was reading too fast, but he just slow."

13. "There's still time to delete this and pretend it didn't exist."

14. "Some people type like they talk."

15. "Have you been kidnapped?"


No comments:

Post a Comment