'Be anxious for nothing..." ~Philippians 4:6

Saturday, December 31, 2016

GOODBYE 2016

YouTube was on auto-play when I went to sleep last night. When I woke up, I heard these words, and they were like an end-of-the-year gift to help pave the way for 2017:
 
"Sometimes, the boat you're not rocking is actually sinking...Everybody makes mistakes, but some people make choices...Be sweet-- but with boundaries...When you're healed, you start to look at bad behavior for what it is...Decide what YOU'RE going to do...Challenge what is...You are allowed to exist...You don't please others to your detriment...Say "yes" when "yes" is really the answer...You are important, too...Do not change who you are, my kindhearted people..."  
#permissiontoexist
 
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvhUonCNFos

3 comments:

  1. Wow..This speaks to me. God has given me beautiful drawings, borders for His word. Some have poo poo the images, as they look very juvenile and even very elderly like the little birds and the wo4ds.
    This is my time! Thank you for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much wisdom in what you said Vanessa. Every line speaks to me. My God. I just love Him so much.The l7ne about seeing bad behavior for what it is sent chills to my spine!
    As a single mom of one daughter who is 24 years of age, I often am fact with...her poor decisions which is downright, "bad behavior" .
    This is my time to be authentic me and in confidence and boldness, realize the dreams and gifts God has placed in me!

    ReplyDelete