'Be anxious for nothing..." ~Philippians 4:6

Friday, February 27, 2015

THURSDAY

...was a very good, creative, stress-free, drama-free, harmonious, productive, fun day--that I needed very much. I didn't even mind the cold.
The snowfall was beautiful, and cleared up just in time so that the roads were passable.
The chamomile tea helped greatly.
It was great spending time with my daughter.
The ride to Georgetown was void of traffic.
Even the parking space made me feel like someone was looking out for me.

Two shows down, four to go at historic Blues Alley, with the incomparable Angela Winbush and her outstanding band. I love background singing.
I should be asleep.

Purpose to have as many happy days as you can. Having work that you enjoy helps greatly. Thursday, February 26, 2015 goes into the Really, Really, Truly Good Day file...: )

No comments:

Post a Comment