'Be anxious for nothing..." ~Philippians 4:6

Saturday, February 14, 2015

DREAM JOURNAL

Last night, I had the oddest dream. 
I was among a large group of people who were assembled in a paneled room that resembled a recording studio. We were there to hear a rapper named Breuille. When he began, everyone around me seemed to be enjoying his performance tremendously. He was standing behind plate glass, at a microphone. His lips were moving and he was making all kinds of gestures, but nothing he said was audible. It would have made sense if he was lip synching to a track, but there was no sound at all. 
Every now and then, words in green lights would stream across a narrow, rectangular screen at the base of the glass. I thought the words would perhaps communicate what he was saying, (or supposed to be saying) so I started reading them, but they were random and disconnected. 
He took the microphone off of the stand and began gyrating, as if he was really sharing incredible knowledge. His body language suggested that he was yelling at the top of his lungs and everyone was going nuts. 
I was so perplexed as I looked around the room at the people. There was no sound coming from Breuille, just the noise of everyone's approval of him was heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment