'Be anxious for nothing..." ~Philippians 4:6

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

REVELATION 2:3-5


GOD: “But you walked away from your first love—WHY?"
CHILD: "Well Lord, you know. HE did this, and SHE said that, and THEY tried the other, and THAT didn't happen, and the other DID happen...yada yada...and that LAST thing? Whew! Now Lord, even YOU know THAT wasn't right...knocked the wind right out of me!" 
GOD: "What’s going on with you, anyway?"
CHILD: "I tried, honest I did, but I'm really, really, REALLY tired. I just want to sit here for a while." 
GOD: "Do you have ANY idea how far you’ve fallen?"
CHILD: "My head hurts a little. My heart, too. I can't say that I know WHERE I am. I was trying to carry too much stuff. I'm a little banged up, so I must have hit SOMETHING, or tripped over something, but no--not really. I don't know."
GOD: "A Lucifer fall!"
CHILD: "LUCIFER? Whoa!!! Come on. THAT far? That's cold, Jesus."
GOD: “Turn back!" 
CHILD: "Okay. I'm a little disoriented, so could you point me in the right direction, please?"
GOD:  "Recover your dear, early love."
CHILD:  "Awww...I vaguely remember it-- before the giants showed up. You mean it still WANTS me? Like THIS? All used and broken? Do I have to dress up or something?"
GOD: "No time to waste, for I’m well on my way to removing your light from the golden circle."
CHILD: "Oh snap! Don't do THAT. Wait! You mean it's still there? There's some oil left? Oh. My bad...wasting time. THAT way? Okay. Thanks. You don't have to tell me twice, Jesus." 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment