'Be anxious for nothing..." ~Philippians 4:6

Friday, July 15, 2022

QUARANTINE LIFE: MILESTONE

It’s been 40 years since I graduated from Howard University. (Don’t mind the yearbook. For some reason, it’s the only one I have, but I grabbed it to prop up my tablet, and just in case I needed to make a quick reference.) 

Last evening, there were about 25 of us on Zoom who’d spent our youth in the studios, library, gallery, darkroom, and lecture halls of The College of Fine Arts. It was so good to see and hear everyone. I laughed when the call ended and I looked at the few blurred screenshots I’d taken, thought about deleting, then decided to edit. Maybe they were supposed to be as artsy as we all were, and still are, and as abstract as our memories. Thanks to Timothy Smith and Chuck Quill for making it happen.










No comments:

Post a Comment