'Be anxious for nothing..." ~Philippians 4:6

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

AFTERNOON THOUGHTS

It's hot. If I didn't know any better I'd swear the air conditioning is crying. Make sure every white garment you own stays clean and available.

Glad I listened. Sometimes that's all a friend needs--not opinions and advice.

It's hot. Oh. I said that already.

Fruit it is. Turning on anything that produces flame would just verify my insanity.

Make sure all of the blinds' slats are facing up. Even if it's only in my mind, it seems a little cooler when they're up.

Listen to the music again. The test of whether you really know it or not is coming soon. Be grateful for the vocal rest.

The blueberries and cherries were delicious. Buy more.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vanessa!

    Have you seen the cover of David Archuleta's 1st single from his forthcoming album?

    http://www.davidarchuleta.com/news/somethin-bout-love-release-date-artwork-album-pre-order

    or from here: http://www.thedavidchronicles.com/2010/07/photo-from-single-album-news-too/

    Again thank you for your wonderful blog
    jackryan4DA

    ReplyDelete