'Be anxious for nothing..." ~Philippians 4:6

Saturday, May 7, 2011

PROUD MOMMY






















I don't know how many times I've looked at these results today. http://www.courts.state.md.us/ble/examresults.html

I keep staring at my daughter's number. I'm not dreaming. It hasn't changed. Neither has the 3 letter word next to it. It's the same 3 letter word that was on her car inspection results on Friday. "PASS"...My daughter passed the bar exam. I just like the sound of that. MY DAUGHTER HAS PASSED THE BAR EXAM!!!!!!!!!!
*happy dance*
I have passed the salad bar many times. She PASSED THE BAR! THE bar. The FIRST time! She didn't pass out AT a bar, in front of a bar, or behind a bar like so many people tweeted about the heavily inebriated folk in their lives...lolol...SHE PASSED THE BAR!
I know. I said that already. Oh, God, I am so proud, grateful, thankful...RELIEVED! My baby worked and studied so hard. She had a plan. She wrote it down. She stuck to it. She didn't quit. She has excelled above my high expectations, prayers and dreams.
This really is a Happy Mothers' Day...God, thank you so much. I couldn't have asked for a better child.

Speaking of children, it was fun reading and singing with the kids at The B Spot today. Hopefully, more children will frequent the gallery over time. They seemed to like the space, and their ideas and opinions about the Art they saw were encouraging--and funny. Paul Williams was nice enough to make them all complimentary smoothies. It really has been a good day...: )

No comments:

Post a Comment