'Be anxious for nothing..." ~Philippians 4:6

Friday, April 29, 2011

PROUD MOMMY MOMENT

It's been a long time since I've addressed envelopes. This time the task is more joy and less work. Oh, who am I kidding. I've always enjoyed handwriting and calligraphy. I'm impressed with anyone who still appreciates a hand written note.

I'm so proud of my baby. She suggested using labels, but I'm happy to do it by hand. It's a pleasure to share her educational accomplishment with those who have been a part of "The Village", as she has blossomed from a great little girl to an even greater young woman. Yes. I'm a very proud, very grateful Mommy...: )
Now where are those addresses?
I had a brief encounter with a Montblanc a few weeks ago, but the Pilot G-207 I'm using will do just fine...: )

No comments:

Post a Comment