'Be anxious for nothing..." ~Philippians 4:6

Monday, April 18, 2011

LEAVING THE MERKUR

The Rolladen blinds are amazing. If I'd left them down it would seem that the computer clock is accurate, and I should still be asleep. When I raised them, the gorgeous Ramstein sunshine came breaking through the window. It was a little chilly outdoors last night after we left rehearsal. I was so glad to have some leftover shrimp with garlic sauce from Shangri-La. Thank God for the very efficient Sharp microwave!
I'm excited to see what the day will hold. 
(NOTE TO SELF: Buy a Braun EasyStyle iron as soon as you get home.)There's a Britcom fest on itv3, but I can't get caught up in it as much as I'd like. It'll be 11 o'clock before I know it. Lovely Altenglan, here I come...: )

No comments:

Post a Comment